Privacy & Policy
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Contact information: The Website might collect information related to your contact including your full name, email address, mobile number, landline number, postal address, street, city, state, PIN code, country, and your computer's IP address.
Payment and billing information: We collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you make a purchase with us on the Website. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our Website. The payments on our website are powered by Cashfree or Stripe.
We collect the information that you post on our website or a third-party social media site partnering with www.inbreathe.in.
Demographic information: We may collect information about your purchase history, gender, age, PIN code, and any other information provided by you during the period you use our Website. This information can be collected as part of the survey as well.
Other information: During your usage of our Website, we may collect information related to your IP address and browser that you are using. We might collect information sent over the internet without your information. We may also use tools to collect information related to your duration on our Website, pages accessed and which site you visit after leaving www.inbreathe.in.
How we collect the information
Directly, we may collect the information that you provide. We may also collect information from you when you register for an event or make a purchase with us. We may also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
Passively, we may collect your information using tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, and browser cookies to gather data related to your visit on our website.
Third parties: We work with other individuals and companies to perform certain functions on our behalf which can include, processing payments and delivering orders. Therefore, in order to perform those functions, we may collect your personal information to carry out third party functions. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites, the third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This information can also include your full name and email address.
Purpose for which the information is collected:
- We use the information to enable us to effectively perform our services towards our Users and to deliver the goods/services requested by the users.
- We may use your personal information to contact you for confirmation of a purchase that you made on our website and/or for various other promotional purposes.
- We may use your personal information to respond to your requests or queries.
- We may also use the information to make the Website more useful for the Users and to publish content for the greater good of society.
- We may use the information for improving our products and services. We may use your information to customize your experience with InBreathe.
- We may use your information to analyse trends and customer interests on the Website.
- We may combine the information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We may use your information for security purposes and to protect our company, website and customers.
- We may use your information for marketing purposes.
- We may send updates to you related to our upcoming special promotions or offers.
- We may send you information about new products that will be added to our website. These updates may be related to offers or products on our website, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We may use your information to send transactional communications to you. We may send you emails or SMS related to your account or any sale.
- We may use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some of these vendors may be located outside of India.
We may share your information with our business partners. A partner may be a third party who provide or sponsor an event or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share your information if necessary to comply with the Indian law or to protect and defend the rights of InBreathe. We may share your information to respond to a legal process. We may also share your information if requested by a government agency or investigatory body.
We may share your information with any successor to all or a part of our business.
We may also share your information for reasons not described in this policy. However, you will be notified when the information about you might go to a third party. You will have the choice to not share the information.
You can opt-out of receiving emails related to our marketing and promotional purpose. To stop receiving our promotional emails, you can email us at email@example.com. It may take about ten days for us to process your request. Even if you opt-out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Updates to this policy